A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Lorence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Lorence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorence
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lorence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Lorence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorence graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lorence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Bogna Lorence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane B. Lorence practice?
- Dr. Diane Lorence has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Lorence practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.