A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Lorence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Lorence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorence
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lorence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Lorence, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorence graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lorence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Bogna Lorence MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane B. Lorence practice?
- Dr. Diane Lorence has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Lorence practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.