A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Luciani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Luciani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciani graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Luciani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C Luciani DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Luciani practice?
- Dr. Diane Luciani has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Luciani practices Internal Medicine near Merritt Island, FL.
See Merritt Island Internists.