Dr. Diane Luciani DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Merritt Island, FL

3.4

September 27th, 2015
Excellent practice and care. Highly recommend
I am an RN, so I feel pretty qualified to judge whether a doctor is good or not. Dr. Luciani is a compassionate, qualified and caring Physician. She does have wonderful humor which puts one at ease. I have never felt rushed. She gives you all the time you need to explain and answers questions. I highly recommend her and have referred friends who share my feelings. I'd like to mention Kelly, who is the ARNP. She is very smart and very precise in her care. Easy to talk to and friendly. Lastly, the office Receptionist is accommodating and pleasant. All the Medical Assistants are excellent. Well trained and pleasant. Compassionate and have humor. So, all, in all..........I highly recommend this practice and am happy with all their care.

September 3rd, 2014
A DOCTOR I WANT....
I THINK THE DR IS DELIGHTFUL HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR. I LIKE HER AND HER STAFF VERY MUCH. HAVE BEEN GOING TO HER FOR ALMOST 3 YRS NOW,AND SHE IS ONE HECK OF A DOCTOR AND PERSON. SHE IS COMPASSIONATE, RESPONDS TO YOUR NEEDS, AND I AM GLAD SHE IS MY DOCTOR.I RECOMMEND HER TO ALL MY FRIENDS.. WOULD NOT TRADE HER FOR ANOTHER..

July 22nd, 2014
Canceled our prescriptions
We decided to move to a different doctor. One with extended hours. Dr Luciani's office sent us registered mail offering to send our records to our new doctor when we request it (even though the new doctor's office had sent the request several weeks before we received the registered letters). Then, they canceled canceled our prescriptions (including blood pressure medications for both of us) and never even bothered to tell us that they had done this. One would think that they could have mentioned this in the registered mail!

May 6th, 2014
I have been trying to get a diagnoses on a problem for the past 8 years and have not been successful. I had a unnecessary surgery to remove a multi-complex cyst but still my problem remains. I was told by the doctor we would go one route then after the surgery I was told to go another route. My prescriptions were supposed to be filled with 6 refills and they were not. Front Office staff is rude and thinks they know it all with no compassion or sense of courtsey. The doctor is aware of this having been informed by several patients but she does nothing to correct the situation. They started scheduling me more frequent than normal which made me feel uncomfortable.

September 18th, 2013
Office Support Staff
There are a couple of individuals who are friendly, courteous, and respectful, but there are also several individuals who are very rude, and do not treat patients or potential patients with any kind of dignity or respect. They are short, abrupt, and do not express any level of compassion or courtesy.

May 24th, 2012
Find a different doctor
After expressing my concernse with scheduling and wait times I was given a letter of termination. I had been told one time for an appointment and scheduled a different time. On numerous occasions I was made to wait for more then a half hour in the waiting room and then additional time once in the exam room. I was also told I had pulled muscles in my foot to find out a week later it was broken. I was told that since it was pulled muscles I should continue to walk on it as much as possible and that it was ok to go ahead with a family trip to a theme park. Not at all impressed with this doctors office. I would have chosen a different doctor if I had known more when we moved to this area 3 years ago. In addition, it is the office policy to make you come in and pay to get a referral.

September 20th, 2011
I'm not to keen on doctors but Dr. Luciani really impressed me. She knows her stuff and has a great sense of humor. I think I'll keep her.

June 28th, 2011
Office Staff less than professional
Doctor is OK... office staff have little or no concern for the patient but focus more on the insurance part of the business.

November 26th, 2010
I like her
She has been exceptional to caring for all my needs. She has a great bed side manner and I will refer her everytime.