Family Physicians, Internist

1395 N Courtenay Pkwy
Ste 107
Merritt Island, FL 32953
321-453-1955
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lois B. on May 6th, 2014

I have been trying to get a diagnoses on a problem for the past 8 years and have not been successful. I had a unnecessary surgery to remove a multi-complex cyst but still my problem remains. I was told by the doctor we would go one route then after the surgery I was told to go another route. My prescriptions were supposed to be filled with 6 refills and they were not. Front Office staff is rude and thinks they know it all with no compassion or sense of courtsey. The doctor is aware of this having been informed by several patients but she does nothing to correct the situation. They started scheduling me more frequent than normal which made me feel uncomfortable.

|  Office Support Staff  |  show details
by JEK on Sep 18th, 2013

There are a couple of individuals who are friendly, courteous, and respectful, but there are also several individuals who are very rude, and do not treat patients or potential patients with any kind of dignity or respect. They are short, abrupt, and do not express any level of compassion or courtesy.

|  Find a different doctor  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

After expressing my concernse with scheduling and wait times I was given a letter of termination. I had been told one time for an appointment and scheduled a different time. On numerous occasions I was made to wait for more then a half hour in the waiting room and then additional time once in the exam room. I was also told I had pulled muscles in my foot to find out a week later it was broken. I was told that since it was pulled muscles I should continue to walk on it as much as possible and that it was ok to go ahead with a family trip to a theme park. Not at all impressed with this doctors office. I would have chosen a different doctor if I had known more when we moved to this area 3 years ago. In addition, it is the office policy to make you come in and pay to get a referral.

Sep 20th, 2011

I'm not to keen on doctors but Dr. Luciani really impressed me. She knows her stuff and has a great sense of humor. I think I'll keep her.

|  Office Staff less than professional  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Doctor is OK... office staff have little or no concern for the patient but focus more on the insurance part of the business.

|  I like her  |  show details
by R L Blasch on Nov 26th, 2010

She has been exceptional to caring for all my needs. She has a great bed side manner and I will refer her everytime.

Apr 12th, 2009

have not seen her yet,have to wait till june?