A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Savarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Savarese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Savarese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hot Flashes
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarese graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Savarese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savarese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Savarese practice?
Dr. Diane Savarese practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.