A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Reynolds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Reynolds is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Reynolds, CRNA, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reynolds graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reynolds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Reynolds CRNA and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Reynolds practice?
- Dr. Diane Reynolds has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Reynolds practices Anesthesiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Anesthesiologists.