Dr. Diane Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Thomas?

January 7th, 2016

Dr. Thomas is extremely thorough and astute. She manages to pick up even the most subtle changes or anomalies in my body and makes appropriate referrals. I really trust her! (although I sometimes wish she could just stop finding things for me to follow-up on)

March 25th, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas or a little over a year. I like her because she does listen and pay attention and she does not throw antibiotics at everything like some doctors do. She also is not too proud to offer a referral if your medical problem is outside of her ability to help. I am very comfortable with her office staff and have always been treated with respect. The prior reviewer who gave 1 star needs to get a grip: you don't just drop in on a doctor unannounced and without an appointment and expect to be seen. That is what Urgent Care is for.

August 30th, 2013

Mother of Patient

Dr. Thomas did not want to see my daughter (an established patient) when we dropped in due to an emergency (we had no appointment. There was one other patient present when the doors opened at 9:00 am. The receptionist made us feel unwelcome and when they consented to let the "nurse" see my daughter, she condescendingly informed us that the doctor would see us, but we were never to do that again (come in w/ no appt) because they had patients with appts. I questioned why the doctor couldn't take 5 minutes to see my very distressed child (who, by the way has MS and is in a cast for a broken ankle). The "nurse" took offense and slammed out of the exam room. We left and will never return. REMEMBER: SUBORDINATES REFLECT THE CONCERN AND RESPECT THE PHYSICIAN HAS FOR HER PATIENTS!!!

October 26th, 2010

I love Dr. Thomas, she is very caring, she listens to everything you say. She takes time with you. She doesn't make me feel stupid when I ask questions. I have been going to her for 3+ yrs. I have never had any problems with her staff. She & her staff are excellent!

September 6th, 2010

Mom of 6 - last 3 triplets

Dr Thomas is great. She is the best pediatrician I have had for all of my children over 35 years of needing one. My kids are 35, 34, 20, 12, 12, 12 with 2 that I lost in between. She is very attentive to our needs and always right on. We always get plenty of time with her. The other doctor in the practice is grossly rude and unattentive. The staff has gotten much better as Dr Thomas is in the practice longer. We would not change but AVOID THE OTHER DOCTOR IN THE PRACTICE! I would go to urgent care before letting her near my kids! Dr Thomas is GREAT!!!!!

December 2nd, 2009

I have been a patient for 9 years, followed her to her own practice. Dr. Thomas is VERY nice however her office staff is very rude. I requested a certain blood test and because of the staff's disregard to patient care the wrong test was ordered and I had to pay out of pocket for it. After several calls to the office I was pretty much told it wasn't their fault, there was nothing they could do. I will be changing doctors as soon as our new insurance is figured out.

November 24th, 2009

I would never again take my child to this practice. The staff is rude, you have to wait forever to be seen and then rushed out the door. When I would bring up issues it was brushed off like it was my son's fault and it wasn't taken seriously. I liked Dr. Thomas when she had her own practice but not anymore.

January 20th, 2009

Highly Recommended

Dr. Diane Thomas has been my primary care physician for about 5 years. She is excellent at listening and also reading between the lines so you don't have to list out every single symptom you are having for her to know what you are going through. She is very caring and sympathetic. The office staff is very efficient so you don't waste any time waiting, but you don't feel rushed during your visit. She is always right on with her diagnosis, and I've seen her for everything from strep throat to allergies to back pain.

August 21st, 2017