A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane MacDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane MacDonald, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Male Circumcision
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. MacDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie MacDonald FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Diane MacDonald has 8 office locations.
Dr. Diane MacDonald practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Alma Hematologists and Alma Oncologists.