A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane MacDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane MacDonald, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Male Circumcision
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. MacDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie MacDonald FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Diane MacDonald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Diane MacDonald practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alma, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Johns, MI and Carson City, MI.
See Alma Hematologists and Alma Oncologists.