A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane MacDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacDonald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacDonald Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane MacDonald, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Male Circumcision
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. MacDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie MacDonald FACP and MD is a female Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Diane MacDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane MacDonald practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Alma, MI.
See Alma Hematologists and Alma Oncologists.