A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Mackenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackenzie
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Mackenzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Susan Mackenzie DO is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Diane S. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Diane Mackenzie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Mackenzie practices General Practice near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See West Orange General Practitioners.