A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Madfes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Madfes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Madfes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Madfes graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madfes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Cohen Madfes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Madfes practice?
- Dr. Diane Madfes has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Madfes practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.