A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Maiwald is Good. Dr. Maiwald has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Maiwald, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Melanoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiwald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maiwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- Medical College Hospital OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maiwald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diane Maiwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Maiwald practice?
Dr. Diane Maiwald practices Dermatology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Station Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Quiana Maiwald