A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Maiwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Maiwald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Maiwald, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiwald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Maiwald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Cecile Maiwald MD is a female Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Maiwald practice?
- Dr. Diane Maiwald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Maiwald practices Dermatology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Huntington Station Dermatologists.