A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane McIntire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane McIntire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane McIntire, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntire graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Louise Mar McIntire MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. McIntire practice?
- Dr. Diane McIntire has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane McIntire practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.