A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane McIntire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane McIntire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane McIntire, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntire graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McIntire has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McIntire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane L. McIntire practice?
Dr. Diane McIntire practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.