A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane McMains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane McMains is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane McMains, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMains graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McMains has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McMains accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan