A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane McMains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane McMains is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane McMains, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McMains graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McMains has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane A McMains MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diane A. McMains practice?
- Dr. Diane McMains has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane McMains practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.