A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Meier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Meier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Eve Meier MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane E. Meier practice?
- Dr. Diane Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Meier practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Geriatric Doctors, and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.