Dr. Diane Merritt MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Saint Louis, MO

no change

August 4th, 2012
A career of excellence
I've known Dr. Merritt since she was a resident. I chose her to be my gynecologist 30 years ago. She recognizes that my travel schedule interferes with routine follow up and has accommodated emergent visits. Her compassion for her patients is outstanding. Her professionalism is coupled with friendliness and willingness to spend time with her patients to explain complex conditions. Dr. Merritt's career has been a model for excellence.

March 15th, 2012
I took my 15 year old daughter to see Dr. Merritt because of the severe cramps she has during her period. Dr. Merritt was outstanding. Her responses to my daughter's questions regarding abortions and other issues were very thoughtful and directly in line with the responses I have given my daughter previously. Dr. Merritt is very caring, patient and knowledgeable. Most doctors nowadays are over booked and in a rush to get to the next patient..we didn't feel that way at all with Dr. Merritt. She is fantastic and I plan to take my younger daughter to see her when she turns 15.

July 1st, 2011
Awesome doctor for my teenagers
I think Dr. Merritt is FABULOUS. I have two teenage daughters who need a bit of "special handling" and Dr. Merritt was just great with them. Very patient and excellent at explaining what she was about to do, asking their permission, etc. I cannot say enough good things about her.