Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Misch
Dr. Diane Misch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Misch is affiliated with University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago and University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Misch has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Diane Misch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Anoop Vermani
Chicago, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Marilyn Griffin
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Chicago, IL 0 mi
Dr. Kathleen Kelley
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Child Psychiatry
Chicago, IL 0 mi44