Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Morris
Dr. Diane Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI, with another office in Berkley, MI. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Morris has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diane Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.
Dr. Jayakar Reddy Kanmantha Reddy
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Waterford, MI 0 mi23
Dr. Carl Fowler
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Waterford, MI 0.10 mi32
Dr. John Baselle
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Waterford, MI 0.10 mi38