Dr. Diane Morrison Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Diane Morrison?

Posted on October 1st, 2017

Very professional! I really like her!

Horrible

Posted on March 19th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! She is a terrible doctor and shouldn't be working with people. She is extremelly rude in the way she answers your questions and she doesn't even make eye contact with you. When I asked her how could I solve one of my feminine issues, her answer was that "I should stop being a woman". Also, I have a memory problem, so I typed all the questions I had for her on my phone. When she saw me holding it, she ripped of the phone from my hands and said I wouldn't need that for the appointment. So I said I needed it to check the topics I wanted to adress, she gave it back to me with an annoyed face. She called my previous doctor stupid for asking me for a mammogram. But the worst thing that happened at her office, was when one of her staff told my autistic son (who was crying) to SHUT UP! Morrison just looked at me and didn't say a word.

difficult to maintain consistency of care

Posted on March 10th, 2014

Over the past ten years as a patient, I've noticed a definite change in the overall morale of Dr. Morrison's office. Things generally seemed more pleasant years ago when I was a new patient, had very little anxiety going to appointments, always enjoyed seeing Sue the nurse practitioner, could get into see the doctor relatively quickly and she appeared to have a 'no-nonsense' attitude that was initially refreshing. Over the course of several years, I started to notice a change in how I was addressed-anytime I would come into the the office with a question, I felt as though my sincerest concerns were disregarded...that I was simply a 'worry wart.' My appointments would last a mere 15minutes at most which barely gave me enough time to go over any symptoms I had been experiencing. In having a complex history which required a surgical procedure done several years ago at the hand of Dr. Morrison, I honestly did not want to take anything lightly in the future especially for increased risk of cervical cancer. After having several biopsies, repeat tests and visits in addition to a surgery I would think a visit to Dr. Morrison's office would be most appropriate in light of unexpected spotting, pain, etc. Unfortunately...it seems as though she no longer takes patients seriously which is not only upsetting but incredibly frustrating for those who are attempting to maintain a consistency of care.

Needs a bedside manner

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Very disappointed that Dr Morrison didn't learn how to be a good Dr like her father Dr Dennis Heimbach. He delivered both my children he went a day latter for his vacation because he stayed to deliver my son. Dr Morrison wouldn't do that!!! The young receptionist that waited on me was very rude she acted like she was very important and the patients are bothering her. I should have found a new Dr then. I did leave her practice . I called one day the answering service answered she wasn't in I left a message Dr Morrison did eventually call me but when she did she was RUDE acted like it was an inconvenience she was terrible!!! Dr Morrison needs to learn a bedside manner I'm surprised she is still in practice

Terrible!

Posted on February 15th, 2013

This doctor is fine if you are not pregnant or trying to get pregnant or if you do not have any concerns about your health at all! She is very "cut and dry" she is in and out very quickly, she invalidates your concerns and makes you feel like any question you have is stupid. She (unfortunately) handled my first pregnancy and the birth of my son and made it a terrible memory for me. She will not be excited about your pregnancy. You are just another number to her. She was very annoyed at the fact that i woke her up at 12am to tell her my water broke and was miserable in the delivery room. She gave me an epesiotomy with out my even knowing! Just cut me without even telling me.After me son was born i thought something was wrong, she brushed it off, told me i was fine, only to find out my culture came back positive for bacteria! When i suffered a miscarriage 2yrs later she was extremely UN-sympothetic and didn't even want to see me in the office to do any tests or make sure i was ok. she just told me i probably got my period in a very annoyed matter of fact tone of voice. (Which it was definitely not!) I have had a lot of health problems go untreated/unnoticed bc of her neglectful "I don't have time for your stupid questions/concerns" attitude.

HORRIBLE

Posted on July 25th, 2012

This is the worst Dr. from bedside mannor to support staff. I am reporting to the medical board for wrong information. Please DO NOT go to this office!

Does not care about your problems

Posted on December 8th, 2011

I had been seeing this doctor for several years. One year ago I was in alot of pain and called the office to be told to go to the ER due to not having Health Insurance. The ER gave me pain Meds and told me to see my Doctor. Three months later I obtained health insurance and made an appointment with Dr Morrison. I was still having pain on my right side by my overy. She gave me a pap test and told me she could not stop me from overy from working. She did not listen to my problem and did not show any concern for my health what so ever. I went home and called another doctor who ordered blood work, ultra sound and other tests. We could not find the issue to my pain which was getting worse. We did surgery and found that I had an infection on the ring that tied my tubes years earlier. I am now recovering from a full histroctomey. I recomed that if this is your doctor you seek a new one. She only spends 10-15 minutes with you and does not listed to your issues. I am not a person who goes to the doctor except for yearly check ups. I never ask for medication and am not one of those women who wants to under go procedures for no reason. I hope this comment will help some one from going through what I went through.

HORRIBLE

Posted on October 6th, 2011

This Dr. is HORRIBLE! Her staff is HORRIBLE! I walked out in the middle of an appointent! Long wait time, rude staff. I WOULD NOT RECOMMENT THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE! PLEASE RUN AWAY!

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

I like her very much!

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Dr. Morrison was by far the worst doctor I have ever been too. She was very unprofessional and her bedside manner was terrible. She made me feel stupid for asking her questions. She responded meanly to the questions I asked her and said things to me that you should never say to a patient. I ended up with an emergency c-section in which I feel could have been prevented. I will never go back to her again.

been a patient for 10 years, very happy

Posted on July 18th, 2010

You associate a long wait with going to the doctor, not at this office! The staff is very professional and educated, always a pleasure here. Highly recommended.

Worst Doctor-

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Dr.Morris is unprofessional, Her staff is horrible. I called in the office to ask a question and I was told that I should grow up and be an adult. If I cant remember to take my perscription maybe I shouldnt have one.