A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Mrava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Mrava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Mrava, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mrava graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Mrava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Mrava MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Mrava practice?
- Dr. Diane Mrava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Mrava practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Obstetricians & Gynecologists.