A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Narhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Narhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narhi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Narhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narhi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Carol Narhi MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Narhi practice?
- Dr. Diane Narhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Narhi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Simi Valley, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Rheumatologists.