A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Narhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Narhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Narhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narhi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Narhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Simi Valley Hospital and Health Care Svs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Carol Narhi MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Narhi practice?
- Dr. Diane Narhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Narhi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See Simi Valley Internists and Simi Valley Rheumatologists.