A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Nguyen, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Phuong Nguyen DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Diane Nguyen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diane Nguyen practices Psychiatry near Lakeway, TX.