A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Nguyen MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Diane Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.