A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Nguyen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Nguyen MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Diane Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, and Ann Arbor Oncologists.