A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Ozog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Ozog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozog
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Ozog, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozog graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane L Ozog MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Ozog practice?
- Dr. Diane Ozog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Ozog practices Allergy & Immunology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Lombard Allergists.