A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Ozog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Ozog is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ozog
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ozog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Ozog, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozog graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ozog has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane L Ozog MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Ozog practice?
- Dr. Diane Ozog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Ozog practices Allergy & Immunology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL.
See Lombard Allergists.