Dr. Diane Ozog Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diane Ozog?

January 9th, 2017

Be prepared to wait

I had an appointment at 11:15, I did not get into see the doctor until after 1pm. The staff kept telling me another 10 minutes every time I would ask. I only stuck around to pick up my allergy shot vials, otherwise I would have walked out. I personally work in a doctor's office, there is no excuse for the wait. I consistently wait at least an hour to see her every time I go.

August 21st, 2016

Moved office

I was patient for many years in the lombard office. I was not happy that was told the office would no longer see patients in the lombard office. The new office would take over a hour and half round trip. I will not travel this far. When there other qualified doctors much closer

June 14th, 2016

Helped me so much!

While the office staff was just ok, Dr. Ozog was wonderful. She took her time with me and did not disregard my symptoms like other Dr.'s have done in the past. I have chronic hives (C.U.) And Dr. Ozog has experience with my condition and was extremely helpful. I highly recommend her.

October 26th, 2015

If you have all day...

They rudely kept us waiting for over 45 minutes without so much as an apology before we walked out. This doctor obviously thinks her time is most important.

September 20th, 2015

Unpleasant

I would highly recommend not using this doctors office. The doctor acted fake towards me and I felt like the staff was very unfriendly !!! They talked down to you as if you were an idiot or didn't have the mental capabilities to understand you!! The wait time was horrible and they were slow moving. I also noticed that the doctor herself was really rude to her own staff and treated them like dogs. Any doctor that treats their own staff like garbage is not taking care of me or my child. I selected another really great doctor in elmhurst!! This one is not worth your time.

September 20th, 2015

Office visit

I would not recommend this practice. Waste of time, testing, money. Average wait time is 2 hours. Staff are rude to patients and each other. Do not bring your children here. The nurses do not wash their hands when they go from room to room with their paper charts. (even worse)! Just run -

July 1st, 2015

Yikes.

I would love to be able to write a wonderful review in regards to Dr. Ozog unfortunately I didn't have a chance to even meet her. I made my new patient appointment with high referral from my endocrinologist. I made a 10am appointment arrived at 9:50 with all paper work filled out and signed. I work in the medical field and find it very important to respect the doctors time as I want my time to be respected as well. After thirty minutes of waiting I went up to the receptionist to ask how much longer seeing as I needed to get to work at some point. She said another 10 minutes. I understand if there was an emergency or something happened out of the blue. I asked if this is a usual occurrence and she said depends on the day. Without so much as an apology from her I walked out. I know dr Ozog is one of the best doctors around but treating your patients with such disregard and lack of compassion is wrong and inexcusable if you value your time and customer service I wouldn't recommend this office at all.

March 18th, 2015

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Ozog for years. Her professionalism has inspired our now college bound student, to work towards a career in medicine! ... Kudos!

February 26th, 2014

Wait too long, charges too much, staff is rude!

My family has been seeing Dr. Ozog for 16 years and I'm sorry to say her office staff has changed many times over those years. I find the current front desk staff at Naperville office to be very rude. For the amount of money this doctor charges it is unfitting to be welcomed with disrespectful behavior at the front desk. Her bill for one office visit is about $351.00 so if you don’t have good insurance don’t even bother making an appointment. Some charges are not covered. Be prepared for them to want your credit card information to pay your bill even though they charged over the usual and customary fees. The office wait time is over 45 minutes on good days. Most of the time you see the Physician’s Assistant and are charged the high fees Dr. Ozog charges. Dr. Ozog has had other doctors working in the office but they never seem to stay.

February 7th, 2014

Office staff is rude

Because Dr. Ozog herself is so booked we see the PA and she is nice. The office staff in Naperville were rude to me and I would never ever go back there! The office staff at the Lombard office is a little better but the office manager there is rude, condescending and passive aggressive. I am going to look for another allergy doctor to go to. This group needs to find better customer service friendly office staff. I would be ashamed if I had such rude staff working for me.

March 27th, 2012

My Experience

My child has asthma and multiple food allergies. I like Dr. Ozog and felt she was thorough but, the wait is not worth it. Each visit is an hour or more. One time we arrived to the office and found there was only one patient. That was our longest and last appointment.So,

October 26th, 2011

My son had horrific asthma problems. Dr. Ozog was able to diagnose them and get him TOTALLY straightened out. But when I tried to talk to her about the cost of the medications she prescribed she looked at me and said if that's a problem, I should probably go find another doctor. Wow. Blew me right out of the water.