A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Palladino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Palladino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Palladino, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Palladino graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palladino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Patricia Palladino FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diane P. Palladino practice?
- Dr. Diane Palladino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Palladino practices Surgery near Plaistow, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, NH and Philadelphia, PA.
See Plaistow Surgeons.