inactive

Diane Park MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 16th, 2015
This is the only website where Dr. Park's office has above average reviews. These must be planted or fake. Search other sites. The reviews are terrible and for good reason.

January 29th, 2015
I have seen numerous psychiatrists over the years. Dr. Park is by far the best! She listens, doesn't make you feel rushed and is just a extremely down to earth, pleasant person. I can't say enough great things about her. I work in the mental health field and, believe it or not, these aren't incredibly common traits of psychiatrists unfortunately.

July 24th, 2014
OFFICE MANAGER
Diane gives me all the time I need to discuss issues, I never feel rushed. I have been going to Dr. Parks for 6 years. She is professional, friendly & a great listener. .

September 12th, 2013
Former Teacher
Diane doesn't just tell me what she's going to do for me. She really listens to my past experiences with certain drugs and treatment programs and then, she works with and for me to diagnose and treat me. She's really a good match for me.

July 21st, 2012
Dr.Park
I've been seeing Dr. Park for two years and she has always been very easy to talk to and understand. She is professional and truely cares for her patients.