A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Petrilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Petrilla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Petrilla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrilla graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Petrilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Med Ctr, Winchester, Tn
- Mercy Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane L Petrilla MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane L. Petrilla practice?
- Dr. Diane Petrilla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diane Petrilla practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.