Dr. Diane Pine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Pine?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Diane Pine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2014

The most caring Doctor around!!

A few years ago I was admitted to the hospital because of weight loss and Extreme pain. At the time I had no insurance so I was assigned to the hospitalists I can say that all the doctors I dealt with we're very professional but had no clue what was going on with me. This was very difficult for both the doctors and I since I worked at the hospital I was admitted to. I knew a lot of ask Dr. not only has a patient but also professionally. I can tell you in all honesty's not all doctors are not the same. You have that very case when a Dr. truly cares as much for their patient as they would about one of their own family members. I can tell you Doctor Pine is that doctor. I've seen her hold a patients hand that came from a nursing home and who we all knew was going to pass Dr. Pine stay with that person until they passed away. She later told me that no one should pass away alone. That has ALWAYS stayed with me. The compassion Dr. Pine has is remarkable. She is truly a gem and when I got sick and was put on her service she did everything in her power to find out what was going on with me. When we finally figured out what was going on with me she called numerous hospital and doctors to find one that would take an uninsured patient. She saved my life. I was transferred to a hospital and was in surgery two days later. The doctor that performed my surgery told me if we waited any longer I would have died. I was in a coma for over a month after my operation and between the two hospital stays I was in the hospital for almost approximately year. Dr pine even called the hospital numerous times to check on my progress. Dr pine is also an amazing diagnostician, She is the rare few that truly care. Dr. Pine is what other doctors should strive to be! I owe her my life. I know that my experience is from a few years ago but I feel it's important to give praise even if I'm a few years late. 😃

July 21st, 2012

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Pine runs the best hospitalist group in Orange County. Dr. Pine and her physicians are by far some of the best doctors I have ever met. They are kind and caring and their treatment is top notch.

January 27th, 2012

I am angry to see the comment written about her and her group. My experience with Dr. Pine and her group was outstanding. She communicated, cared and saved my life. She was able to diagnose me when nobody else could. Thank you Dr. Pine!!!

November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Pine's hospitalist group at ORMC are easily the most incompetent group of physicians I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. Poor knowledge of both medicine and patient, very condescending nature. Overall horrible treatment by a group that you are stuck with when you come to the hospital without an attending. Stay far away from ORMC if you value your health and well-being.

September 29th, 2011

smart, caring and overall great doctor. I dont think there is anyone who cares more for her patients. I wish she had an office!!!

March 10th, 2011

horrible experience.always rushed.poor bedside manner and had a difficult time explaining things to me and my family.would advise against using her in the future

January 22nd, 2010

This is her daughter

She is an awesome Mom and she is comited to her job. She rocks!

November 11th, 2016