inactive

• Psychiatry Medford, OR

• Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015
She's probably the most knowledgeable and capable psychiatrist within a hundred mile radius. However, she does not take insurance; nor does she necessary follow up with patients (of her own accord). I understand that she has a full practice and doesn't hire a staff, (and she is good about returning calls promptly); however, patients (especially the most critical) may end up falling through the cracks because she doesn't have the time or manpower to stay on top of them.

May 19th, 2015
She is the best doctor I have ever had... I wish she took my insurance..But I did pay cash for a year and I'm on a fixed income. So it must have been important for me to go, if I put out money.. She is amazing..

February 17th, 2014
Great, then Gone
Saw her for years and thought she was great, then she moved and could no longer treat me. She refused to respond to my calls even though she'd gotten me hooked on benzos and I was desperate for help or a referral to another doc. Ultimately very disappointing to have someone prescribe highly addictive meds with no warning of the dangers and then not follow through when the addiction and dangerous side effects kick in.

September 29th, 2010
Psychiatrist
I have experience with three psychiatrist and all I can say is she great. She is extremely caring. I have a lot of nightmares and she's excellent at interrupting them.

December 28th, 2014