Overall Review

3.3

July 18th, 2016
Two visits to Dr Pugh
First visit I had a very long wait. Dr was very patient, very good listener, answered my many questions. Made my second apt first apt int he morning. Still had to wait 30-40 mins for her to come in. Voiced my problem of long wait to her. She took care of my meds, suggested new ones. The lady at the front desk "D" was very thorough and pleasant. All my calls to the office were answered and cared for in a timely manner. Have recommended her to many friends.

October 13th, 2015
This office has the absolute worst office staff I have ever seen. Very rude and inconsiderate. My mom sat there 45 min and still wasn't treated. They said we are busy can you come back this afternoon. Unbelievably rude. We took my mom to her appt because we sensed problems with the office. The drs need to work on better staff. I will not bring my mom back there. The staff is very nasty to the elderly patients. They also treat them like they are children. Horrible. DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE. The reviews from years ago prove this problem has not been corrected. These drs need to wake up and see how their front desk treats people. So glad I went and checked out the place.

May 12th, 2015
She is a doctor I trust with my life. She takes time with me. She is also a very good listener and cares about your needs. I highly recommend her for anyone who needs a doctor

December 14th, 2014
Wonderful doctor in every way.

September 12th, 2014
L.P.N.
As a nurse, I have spent several years working in physician offices and have experienced good and bad office staffs. I echo all of the negative comments about this office staff. The staff is discourteous, incompetent and unprofessional. They caused me many hours and several personal visits to the office in an attempt to correct a coding error that they made. This error has cost me over $100 and to this day (several months later), this error has not been corrected. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of the office staff. In some cases, they are just as important as the physician. Unfortunately, I like the physician at this office but will never return as a result of the incompetent and unprofessional office staff.

April 22nd, 2014
terrible!!!!!
From the beginning to end experience is TERRIBLE!!!! receptionist name Gabby is very unprofessional and rude. As if you are bothering her (isn't she at work?) the wait time is TWO hours and when you finally get in the back you wait another hour while I listen to Dr. Pugh stand outside the door talking to staff about personal stuff like publix really!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE I can not stress it enough

January 17th, 2014
Dr Pugh listened to my complaints and sent me to specialists. She is still trying to diagnose me , but I feel encouraged that she will do so. The staff has been very good faxing my records when I ask and scheduling appointments for me.

January 2nd, 2014
Time to move on!
Have spent a year with doctor. The staff has changed at least 4 times. The wait time is unbelievable at times. When I entered the office there were no patients waiting. I waited an hour in the lobby and another 35 minutes in the room before she came in. . . No regard for the patient's time. Not happy with her performance when evaluating me. I saw a new practicing PA who didn't even listen to my complaints, She treated me for a virus and I had acid reflux. (After extensive research I diagnosed myself with acid reflux and went back for a referral to see a Gastro dr. I am not sure anyone cares or there are far too many patients,

September 19th, 2013
office staff needs a new attitude
I like Dr Pugh..she listens and is there and responds after hours quickly...however, the staff has major attitude...Carmen is the only nice one and goes out of her way to help you.

November 18th, 2012
looking for a dr thats cares
this dr was recommended to me from some one else,they never said all the problems their was,when you get to be older adult this office doesnt care,staff not friendley,been on hold on phone for half an hour,finally hung up,could go on and on but not enough room.im really upset that i had a visiting nurse tell me that after talking to her on the phone,that she got the inpression that the dr was trying not to do too much about my care,its just ashame,visiting nurse couldnt beleive it,

July 12th, 2012
Looking for new doctor due to staff not very nice, long waits for appointments, medication not getting called into pharmacy.

May 23rd, 2012
Office staff at desk are rude and impatient and no return phone calls from the Dr's, nurse practioner or staff. I can't understand how an office can be run like this. There are other choices for Doctors in the area.