Family Physicians, General Practitioner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Richard Pena-Ariet
1631 NW St Lucie Blvd
Ste 208
St. Lucie West, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
772-879-1112
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by louise on Jan 17th, 2014

Dr Pugh listened to my complaints and sent me to specialists. She is still trying to diagnose me , but I feel encouraged that she will do so. The staff has been very good faxing my records when I ask and scheduling appointments for me.

|  Time to move on!  |  show details
by M on Jan 2nd, 2014

Have spent a year with doctor. The staff has changed at least 4 times. The wait time is unbelievable at times. When I entered the office there were no patients waiting. I waited an hour in the lobby and another 35 minutes in the room before she came in. . . No regard for the patient's time. Not happy with her performance when evaluating me. I saw a new practicing PA who didn't even listen to my complaints, She treated me for a virus and I had acid reflux. (After extensive research I diagnosed myself with acid reflux and went back for a referral to see a Gastro dr. I am not sure anyone cares or there are far too many patients,

|  office staff needs a new attitude  |  show details
by anonymous on Sep 19th, 2013

I like Dr Pugh..she listens and is there and responds after hours quickly...however, the staff has major attitude...Carmen is the only nice one and goes out of her way to help you.

|  looking for a dr thats cares  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

this dr was recommended to me from some one else,they never said all the problems their was,when you get to be older adult this office doesnt care,staff not friendley,been on hold on phone for half an hour,finally hung up,could go on and on but not enough room.im really upset that i had a visiting nurse tell me that after talking to her on the phone,that she got the inpression that the dr was trying not to do too much about my care,its just ashame,visiting nurse couldnt beleive it,

Jul 12th, 2012

Looking for new doctor due to staff not very nice, long waits for appointments, medication not getting called into pharmacy.

May 23rd, 2012

Office staff at desk are rude and impatient and no return phone calls from the Dr's, nurse practioner or staff. I can't understand how an office can be run like this. There are other choices for Doctors in the area.

Sep 2nd, 2011

I have had alot of problems at this office for calling in scripts and getting the wright treatment. The feeling I get when i go to this office is that they care more about the money then the do me.

Mar 4th, 2011

good bedside manner, easy to talk with, listens to your concerns, is supportive of your plan of treatment, makes sugestions that are logical and affordable.