A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Recine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Recine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Recine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Recine, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Recine graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Recine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane C Recine MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diane C. Recine practice?
- Dr. Diane Recine has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Recine practices Radiation Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.