Dr. Diane Rich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Rich?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Diane Rich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 28th, 2015

Dr. Rich was my mother's primary care doctor. I always went into the room with my mother and Dr. Rich at each appt. I did not like her at all. She played the "age" card. My mother had a gall bladder attack and was to have surgery to remove the gall bladder at MGH. Dr. Rich said to her "what are the odds of you having another attack at your age?" My mother heard "you don't really have to have the surgery". My mother passed away 2 yrs later from (you guessed it) gall bladder cancer! Gall bladder cancer is rare and there was no protocol for treatment at the time, so they treated her for pancreatic cancer. From diagnosis to her death was 77 days. Curiosity led me here and I've never forgotten the treatment Dr. Rich gave my mother. I was surprised to see that she was still practicing. Find another Dr.

February 4th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, dismissive and at times condescending. A perfect bedside manner is not critical, but when discussing personal matters with your doctor you don't want to walk away feeling like your she is doing you a favor by seeing you. After having the same experience three times, I switched doctors.

February 10th, 2012

Very thorough

Dr Rich is very thorough and professional. She has a kind heart and listens to what you have to say and comes up with ways to help. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a compassionate primary care physician. Thank you

January 12th, 2011

Dr. Diane Rich

Dr. Rich's manner is a bit dispassionate. I didn't get the feeling that she was "engaged" in medicine, nor in my medical situation.It seemed she simply dismissed my concerns/symptoms.

March 28th, 2013