A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Rittenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenhouse graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rittenhouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rittenhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Rittenhouse practice?
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.