A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Rittenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenhouse graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rittenhouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Rae Rittenhouse MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Rittenhouse practice?
- Dr. Diane Rittenhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.