A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Rittenhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rittenhouse
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rittenhouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rittenhouse graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rittenhouse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Rae Rittenhouse MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane R. Rittenhouse practice?
- Dr. Diane Rittenhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Rittenhouse practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.