A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Ritter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Ritter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritter graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Ritter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Montefiore-North Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Beth Ritter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diane B. Ritter practice?
- Dr. Diane Ritter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diane Ritter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Hastings On Hudson, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.