Dr. Diane Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Robinson took extra time to look over my personal chart. She could have made a determination without it. This would have meant I would have had an unnecessary procedure. I appreciate her thoroughness.

May 11th, 2016
I recently had a surgical procedure performed by Dr. Robinson. I was able to get an initial appointment within a week of my first call , not 6+ weeks offered by other Doctors. I never spent more than a few minutes in the waiting or examination rooms. She expressed a personal interest in my well being way above what the average Doctor does. She insured that I was fully informed of the procedure and post op issues. There was some post op pain and she went out of her way to monitor this and made every effort to keep me comfortable. Both my wife and have been in her care now, and we can highly recommend her.

March 10th, 2016
Since this was my first visit, I had to be there 30 minutes early in order to fill out the necessary paperwork. This is not something that all Doctors do so I think it is great as it allows more time with the Staff and Doctor so that you can get more acquainted with them. That was much of the 30 minute wait period.

November 30th, 2015
I have been going to Dr. Diane Robinson for 7 or 8 years. She is an excellent physician. Has always helped me with whatever problem she has seen me for. Would love to be able to use her as my PCP and not only as a surgeon!