Dr. Diane Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2016
She shouldn't have a doctor's liscence because she just does not care.
I saw her for several months and she didn't help me at all. Why? Because she doesn't focus on my medical problem and just writes out pills. Didn't even do testing on me! Simple tests like in her room. After that it was more pills. How can I trust her she won't listen to hear me say anything and just write out prescriptions?

January 16th, 2015
WOULDN'T RECOMMEND
Dr. Ross didn't listen to a thing I had to say. Her hubby had just "updated" her iPhone & she spent the entire visit screwing around w/that instead of helping me. The staff is unfriendly & arrogant. They close @ half a day on Fridays & I had an appt the following Monday morning. I tried to cancel Friday afternoon but there is no way to leave a message so they sent me a bill for $75 for a missed 8:00 Monday morning appt bc you have to notify them 24 hours in advance. Well, how can one do that if they closed early on Friday & have no way to cancel before 8:00 on Monday?? That is absurd! Absolutely absurd. I am not paying a bill for an appointment I couldn't possibly cancel and for a doctor that played on her phone during my first visit! I do NOT recommend. There is nothing worse than a neuro that won't listen to a client that suffers from migraines. Why even be a doctor if you don't care? it is basically impossible to find a good neuro here.