Dr. Diane Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Robinson?

June 2nd, 2017

Best GYN in Philly

Love her!

October 26th, 2016

After over 20 years and due to healthcare insurance, I had to leave my current GYN. I went to her on a whim. Unfortunately on my first visit with her I had a mini stroke in her office. She reacted accordingly and thankfully I am sans deficits from the stroke. She came to visit me while in the hospital as well. It's been quite some time and I am going to see her again soon for a checkup. Definitely a great bedside manner, and quite informative.

January 8th, 2015

She is the best GYN

July 29th, 2014

Good doctor. She spends time with you during your visit but she is not real good about returning calls.

July 26th, 2010

Dr. Robinson is, by far, one of the best OB/GYNs I've ever been to. In fact, she's one of the best doctors I've ever had, period, because she's so caring, honest, and professional .

January 4th, 2010

Great doctor

I had an eptopic pregnancy last year and when the doctor that I was seeing closed its office in the middle of my eptopic pregnancy, I found Dr. Robinson. She is an amazing doctor and she helped me to handle my situation with kindness, honestly, and professionalism.

January 4th, 2010

only one experience, and not a good one...

I do not normally see Dr. Robinson, but due to a urgent problem with my pregnancy, I was unable to get an appointment with my usual doctor (Dr. Artise). She seemed confused about what was happening with me, and her bedside manner was horrible. I pointed out something that was discussed an earlier ultrasound, and when shen left the room to go talk with the ultrasound tech, my husband even turned to me and said, "Wow. She's not filling me with alot of confidence".

June 23rd, 2017