A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Sauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Sauter is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Sauter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauter graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Sauter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ft Washington Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane A Sauter MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane A. Sauter practice?
- Dr. Diane Sauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Sauter practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.