Dr. Diane Schmidt MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Dr. Schmidt is very nice, caring and easy to talk to. Her office staff has a poor bedside manner, however, and appointments take forever to get.

December 28th, 2015
Dr. is good , but office staff VERY rude , apparently the doctor is blind or doesn't seem to care because they have been this way for years. Time to move on!

July 12th, 2015
very rude office staff!!!
Dr Schmidt is a lovely woman. I feel she could spend more time with patients discussing the reason why they are seeing her. I spent 10-15 min hearing conversations between her and another patient, while waiting in another exam room. I'm happy all they were discussing was their kids and not actually the patient's medical care. The staff in the office seems very unorganized, and they are VERY rude! There is no answering machine, so you get a busy signal most of the time. Then after getting a busy signal and trying for about 30 min, I finally got ringing. Which I let rIng and ring until someone from the office picked up,which was about 2-3 min. I was not hanging up, just to get a busy signal for another 30 min or longer! I brought this to their attention, and told them how i have been trying to get through to their office for a half hour. I was told I was lucky, it usually takes longer to get through. They were VERY rude about it. She acted like it is my fault their system is not up to date!! I have a child and a full time, a home etc. I do not have time to be calling all day hoping to get through to the office, let alone my doctor. I don't usually write bad reviews,but I am appalled how this office treats their patients. I was only there 2 times, so their impression was horrible! I will not be back!!

October 13th, 2013
Dr. is fine if you can get over the office staff
Dr. Schmidt herself is just fine. Her office staff though is like nothing I've ever seen. The one elderly women is absolutely miserable. If you actually get thru on the phone (it's always busy signal, no voicemail) - then you are faced with people who didn't know they picked up. Once I overheard a whole conversation on some womens boyfriend not being friendly on the eyes, then they hung up. I called to confirm an appointment only to arrive with two small kids in tow to find out they actually gave me the date of the previous years appointment. Unprofessional is an understatement and I'm not one to complain but common courtesy would be good here.

December 13th, 2011
waited 2 months for an apt then gets a phone call that they need my slot so i left and whent back to my old doctor

November 23rd, 2011
do not recommend this doctor. everything is a joke

August 22nd, 2017