A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Sheridan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Sheridan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Sheridan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheridan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheridan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Sheridan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Sheridan practice?
- Dr. Diane Sheridan has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Sheridan practices Dermatology near Minden, NV.
See Minden Dermatologists.