A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley-Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley-Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley-Davis graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Shirley-Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Shirley-Davis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Shirley-Davis practice?
- Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.