A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley-Davis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley-Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley-Davis graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Shirley-Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Shirley-Davis MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Shirley-Davis practice?
- Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.