Dr. Diane Shirley-Davis Is this you?

3.3

Fixed my ear pain fast! Very professional. Nice facility

Posted on June 30th, 2011

I had called my regular doctor because my ear was really hurting. They could not see me but the nurse told me to get a wax cleaning kit from the pharmacy. After I used it, my ear hurt worse! A friend told me about Dr. Shirley. I called and they saw me that afternoon. A nice lady checked my ear and hearing. Dr. Shirley was able to clean out some yuck (really yuck) from my ears and gave me some ear drops. My ear pain was gone by the next day. I went back and they checked my hearing and my ears again and everything was back to normal. I appreciate that they took my problem seriously and were considerate enough to give me the ear drops instead of me having to buy them at the pharmacy as I only needed them for a few days.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

wait time is too much.

Posted on May 20th, 2010

Dr. very impersonal, almost grouchy and negative. Made wrong diagnosis as it turned out. Her manner was sharp and discourteous. I would never see her again. This all occured when she was in the office at Willowbrook Methodist holpital in 2007

Posted on January 15th, 2015