Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diane Sinnatamby
Dr. Diane Sinnatamby, MD, FNP is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA (and 2 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Sinnatamby is affiliated with Southside Community Hospital, Memorial Regional and Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical. Dr. Sinnatamby has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Diane Sinnatamby has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Diane Sinnatamby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Lawrence Coots
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Michael Brumback
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jennifer Katsolis
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi6