Dr. Diane Pense Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Pense?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 1st, 2015

Very Nice, Non-Invasive, On-Time Doctor!

First off, let me say that I avoid doctor appointments like the plague. I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Pense very much. She was on time, unlike other doctors who leave you waiting for a good 45 minutes to an hour after your appointment time to be seen. She was knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. She was not pushy and did not pry into my personal life at all to give me her opinion of what I'm doing "right or wrong". I had a horrible doctor visit a while back. That particular doctor felt the need to critique my parenting skills and tell me everything I was doing wrong in his opinion when all I went in for was a colonoscopy referral. It was very uncomfortable. Dr. Pense was very friendly and had a great bed-side manner. I've definitely found my new and permanent primary care physician! Thanks for reading & I hope my review helps:)

November 22nd, 2015