A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Solomon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Solomon MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Diane Solomon practice?
- Dr. Diane Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Solomon practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pathologists.