A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Stein, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan