A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Stein, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diane Stein, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane M Stein MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Stein practice?
- Dr. Diane Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diane Stein practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists.