Dr. Diane Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diane Stein?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Diane Stein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016

Wonderful physician

My daughter has been a patient of Dr Steind for over 6 years for various medical challenges. Dr Stein has gone above and beyond To help us get my daughter the correct diagnosis and treatments. The other day , after the ER dr consulted with Dr Stein about my daughter, he came back into our room and said " Dr Stein is great, you are lucky to have her".

October 19th, 2015

My daughter has been a patient under Dr. Stein's care for five years since aging out of the CHOC system. After 20 years of searching (by four major So Cal pediatric epilepsy teams), Dr. Stein correctly diagnosed my daughter with a rare epilepsy syndrome (which was subsequently verified by genetic testing). Having an accurate diagnoses after twenty years was powerful knowledge, which set us on a path to a much safer treatment plan for seizure control and quality of life. We are forever grateful.

July 31st, 2015

Different child now

It is unbelievable the difference in my daughter from when we started with Dr Stein and now! I am blown away

July 29th, 2015

wacked on crack

Dr. Stein is a nice lady but Brad the office guy is on crack and never stops talking. I don't know what his qualifications are but he blurts out diagnosis and med prescriptions as if he's the doc and this is before you have a diagnosis from the doc. Also the staff there for some reason can't get it together and can be rude. Also stein is behind the times when it comes to epilepsy treatments and just pushes toxic meds.

December 20th, 2014

Great doctor

Love Dr Stein!

February 19th, 2014

Avoid this doctor!

I have never had such a poor experience with a doctor. She is rude and seems to have some kind of mental problem.

December 30th, 2013

The assistant Brian who represents Dr. Stein is very narrow minded. (I would think he got the instruction from Dr. Stein). You are not allowed to question their opinion. Nothing great to say about her office.

July 14th, 2013

48 hour EEG for nothing.

Strapped my son who is on the spectrum up for a weekend EEG to check for seizure and found out the following week the EEG did not even record. It was very inconvenient for my entire family and was very uncomfortable for my son as you can imagine, and we ended up doing it for absolutely nothing. I still do not understand how they can make this kind of mistake. Dr Steins staff also made several other mistakes which I thought was absolutely unacceptable.

May 30th, 2013

Quick to label, unprofessional attitude- DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD THERE

I wish I read the reviews before I took my son to Dr. Diane Stein. Her staff is friendly but not Dr. Stein. I went a few times, no testing was done. She rushed through the appointment and diagnosed my son with 6 different things based on her 10 minutes observation. Giving her 1 star is being nice. I remember one of her comments to me was that for fun her and her husband sit in the park and point out all the autistic children. So unprofessional and insensitive. She doesn't think about what her opinions do to the parents. If you're a parent looking at this and you have an appointment to see her, cancel and request to see someone else. I regret going to see her.

May 13th, 2013

Beware for quick labeling

She saw my son for about 15 min and she gave 7 diagnosis. I was not quite sure so I took the diagnosis to school and show it to teachers and the director. They all disagreed with her diagnosis and asked not to go back to her. I felt that she just want to label quickly without spending enough time with her patient. The school director thought she had poorly written on the explanation for the diagnosis that had too many grammar mistakes and so on. It sounded very unprofessional. The school recommended for me to take him someone else.

March 22nd, 2013

I am beyond disapointed. I paid 400.00 out of pocket to see her. She made her evaluations and prescribed my son meds and told me to come back for testing when I had insurance. Apparently there was a misunderstanding. I sent her a form that his school needed in order to dispense meds per her directions ( that takes 35 seconds to fill out )and got a response telling me my son was no longer welcome at her office. I was in tears!! I scraped together everything I had to get meds that cannot be used, and an evaluation that is no longer valid to get him an iep with the schools. I'm worried my child is going to be kicked out. Now not only can I not afford another immediate apt as I paid her 400 and 100 for meds but so much time has been wasted. I have always been respectful and polite. If something was wrong I feel she AT LEAST could have called me. Her letter was rude. Her facts were wrong. And she put me down as if I had bad intentions.... after I have coughed up thousands over the last 2 yrs out of pocket on a single mom salary to try and get my son in a good place. Never ever have I been treated so rude and poorly and all in a cowardice lettet

August 2nd, 2012