A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Stewart is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Marie Stewart MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diane M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Diane Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Stewart practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Psychiatrists and Tallahassee Child Psychiatrists.