Dr. Diane Sutter, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
I will be changing GYN's... show details I will be changing GYN's...
by Karen Halton on Mar 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Sutter and Stacie Weir for about a year now and have been being treated for menopause symptoms. I very much appreciate their knowledge of the various options out there for menopause symptoms. Where this office falls woefully short is on their service and follow up. I talked a friend into switching to Dr. Sutter's office when I switched - it is so nice to find someone who specializes in this sort of thing. We have both called the office for various questions and issues. It is nothing for the office to not call back. My friend has been calling for the better part of a week now to check on a script which was to be called in to her pharmacy - the women who is supposed to call it in keeps telling my friend she is too busy. Dr. Sutter....you are a good doctor and there is a huge need for your services. PLEASE work on your follow through and service with patients who have issues or questions. Just because you don't have to be on call to delivery infants doesn't mean you can't dedicate some time to talking with patients who are having a problem on a medication. I am very disappointed and would like to go to a doctor who I know I can call and get some timely help with a problem.

Absolutely the BEST !!! show details Absolutely the BEST !!!
by Maureen on Jan 5th, 2015

i started as a new patient with Dr. Sutter in August 2014. While I encountered a long wait time it was definitely worth it. I was looking for a GYN whose focus was women's health, not obstetrics Dr. Sutter is the most compassionate person and so knowledgeable about ALL things related to women. I have expereienced a number of health issues over the past 5 1/2 years and have seen way to many physicians/specialists. Dr. went over my medical and Gyn history andspent close to 90 minutes with me. I understand the office support staff book only one NEW patient for a morning or afternoon visits; my follow up visits & time with Dr. S were not as lengthy but I can honestly say I never felt like I was being "hurried' through my visit. She has helped to set in motion a care plan that is addressing my health issues and has kept my own primary MD informed as to her findings. I feel so fortunate to have found this wonderful physician and would highly recommend her to any woman. I did not want to be a patient who can just check off the box that you've be seen for "your yearly". I wanted and needed someone who would listen to me !!! Bring a book to read ~ certainly you can take a little extra time for yourself if it means you will be seeing a physician like Dr. Sutter.

Good with Complex Health History show details Good with Complex Health History
Oct 24th, 2014

Albiet a long wait and going thru other ob/gyns, too.., it was worth it for me to see Dr. Sutter. She is down to Earth and thorough. She spent a lot of time with me going over my entire health profile, not just gyn specific stuff. Sending me for labs that other specialists have not bothered with. I have a very complex health history. I also have endometriosis and she is very knowledgeable about this disease. Also post-hyster and is good with hormones - def her specialty. I have more tests I want to see done, but she is doing right by me so far. Listens, validates my symptoms and concerns. I am glad I was recommended to her by my urogyn surgeon. Her office and staff are small, so it may take a little longer in the waiting room, but they have always been nice and accommodating.

Oct 20th, 2014

Went to this office for the first time, was seen by Stacie Wier, NP...well, what can I say...very nice woman!:) I am very satisfied with a service I got. GYN appointment is one of the less pleasant thing on Earth, however, Stacie made me feel comfortable even during that!

Horrible show details Horrible
by Christina on May 14th, 2014

Honestly I saw DR Sutter 1 time and she was no help at all her staff is horrible AND rude. She will perscribe you anything. And then when you are not feeling well and call them back they tell you that they can not help you to go to emergency room or primary. Horrible experience would never recommed her to anyone. Also during my visit she answered her phone will speaking to me and held a conversation with me in the room very very unproffesional.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Apr 15th, 2014

I first need to preface this by saying that I have never written a review about a Physician before. However, after my appointment with Dr. Sutter, I feel compelled to write about what a wonderful Obstetrician she is. I had been having significant difficulties with my birth control pills for over two years, and my past OB/GYN was no help at all. Even though I was dissatisfied, I was very wary of switching to a new doctor. I had read Dr. Sutter's reviews and thought she might be able to help me. I am so glad I decided to make the switch! Dr. Sutter was absolutely wonderful! She sat with me for almost an hour and listened to my difficulties, issues, and concerns. She evaluated my overall health and inquired about other health problems I was having. She made sure that I was informed about proper vitamins to take and what nutrients my body needed at my age. She also thoroughly discussed the new birth control pill that she was prescribing. She genuinely cared about my health and well-being. She was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all of my many questions. I am so glad I found her and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!!! I wish I would have made the switch to Dr. Sutter years ago!!

awesome !!!! show details awesome !!!!
Feb 22nd, 2014

compassionate, caring, very knowledgeable in my first time visit with Dr Sutter. Made me feel at ease and spent ample time with me. Staff and Stacie, are awesome as well. so happy I found this Dr and Stacie!!!

Aug 2nd, 2013

Would not waste my time with her

by Kathy K on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Sutter is the best Dr I have seen, she always is friendly and, takes time to explain & answer all my questions. I have been seeing her for several years and travel the 50 miles because I think she is the best!

Great dr! show details Great dr!
by Anonymous on Mar 3rd, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr.Sutter is caring and very accurate in diagnosis. She spends time with patients and I would recommend her to anyone with migraines, menstrual diffic ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Feb 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sutter is awesome! She is very knowledgable, caring and takes time to make sure you understand everything from any tests to diagnosis to treatment until healed! I would recommend her to anyone! Very good at looking at health of the whole body as it relates to female health, not just female issues in isolation. Dr Sutter is a ray of hope for anyone with severe menstrual migraines, difficult & heavy periods, menopausal etc. She diagnosed my "female issues" easily when several specialists were just completely out of ideas or overlooked. Really good doctor!

Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Sutter was recommended by a friend due to her expertise in menopausal symptoms. She took her time explaining my options and what hrt could do for me. I recently went off for my own reasons and she was compassionate, never pushing me to go back on. She has a wonderful bedside manner and personality, which comes through with her concern for your overall health. I know if I ever have questions or concerns she's only a phone call away.

Ju Ju G show details Ju Ju G
Feb 29th, 2012

wonderful bedside manner - takes all the time you need to make sure you understand what is going on and what options there are for you to chooseI was a patient of hers when she worked at Lifetime Health and was so upset when she decided to leave and pursue a different medical field but was elated when I heard she came back to OB/GYN - now Im back with here and so happy!!

dr sutter show details dr sutter
Jan 16th, 2012

Loved loved loved Dr Sutter..she was by far the BEST dr I have seen in many many years. Super friendly, made us feel very comfortable and was very thorough. My only negative was her receptionist. She was not friendly what so ever. Not necessarily rude, but never once cracked a smile or made us feel welcome. In fact I watched another patient make a casual joke with her and she didnt respond at all. I was uncomfortable for this other patient because it was obviously not the kind of response she was expecting. However I would still highly recommend dr Sutter to anyone!!

Excellent GYN--knowledgeable, good listener, excellent physician show details Excellent GYN--knowledgeable, good listener, excellent physician
Nov 15th, 2011

I am a 36 year old woman. I have been under the care of numerous GYN throughout my adult life--as my job involved me to move frequently. I recently moved to the area and just had my first visit with Dr. Diane Sutter. Dr. Sutter is very knowledgable. I NEVER felt rushed. She listened attentively to all of my concerns, symptoms/side effects, and healthcare goals!! She then identified the best course of action and medication/BC to suit my specific needs/goals (e.g., eliminate migraines using a different preventitive birth control that would not cause me to experience the chronic side effects of my current IUD). However, HER CARE DID NOT END THERE--she explained in detail, substantied with medical research, WHY the new treatment plan and medication she was going to prescribe would achieve all my health care goals and avoid the negative side effects I was currently experiencing from my IUD prescribed by a different physician. ADDITIONALLY, She provided FREE samples to ensure my happiness with the new treatment course before I comitted financially to the new BC (as my insurance/RX deductibe is very high). FINALLY Dr. Sutter scheduled a follow-up to evaluate my satisfaction with new course of treatment. She is an excellent physician. I highly recommend her without any hesitation!! Moreover, I value her knowledge and degree of personal attention so highly that I will someday take my daughters to her for preventitive gynecological and breast testing (e.g., our family is predisposed to early age cervical and breast cancer).Do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Sutter. In an age where many physicians and medical facilities rush care and process patients like an assembly line...she truly lives by the traditional goals of medicine--putting her patients above the almighty dollar!

Nov 12th, 2011

I had a ton of questions, and she was happy to answer all of them and stayed very patient, even though I am sure I was putting her behind. She made me feel very comfortable and was easy to talk to!

Love Dr. Sutter show details Love Dr. Sutter
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Sutter is fantastic. I just can't say enough good things about her! She is very personable, down to earth and easy to talk to. She's the kind of Doctor who will take the time necessary to really listen to you.I would love recommend her, but unfortunately, her office staff is rude and impersonal. What a shame

Never go to her! show details Never go to her!
Jul 1st, 2010

1st time visit - told me I needed an abdominal sonogram - forgot to give me a referral. Called the next day -"couldn't find that info in my chart" - after repeated phone calls - still has not called me back nor given me a referral. Patient Neglect at its finest.

Doctor's Response

I have since left that office, there was often poor communication between the phone room and the providers.