A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diane Nguyen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Thuy-Tu Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Diane Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Diane Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.