A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diane Tam-Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tam-Singer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tam-Singer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diane Tam-Singer MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diane Tam-Singer practice?
- Dr. Diane Tam-Singer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diane Tam-Singer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.